The tasting dinner hosted by Etienne Hugel was held at Rudding Park on Saturday 21 May starting at 7pm. The menu and wine list are given below. Pinot Gris Jubilee 1986, Pinot Noir Jubilee 1999, Gewurztraminer Vendange Tardive 2005 and Gewurztraminer Selection de Grains Nobles 1981 are from the Hugel library collection and were donated by Etienne Hugel.
- Rudding Park Canapes – Muscat 2008 (HMWS £63.80 for 6)
- Five Spice Scallops. Lemongrass and ginger risotto, chilli oil – Riesling Classic 2009 (HMWS £65.78 for 6) and Riesling Jubilee 2005 (HMWS £136.57 for 6)
- Chicken and Shrimp Ballotine, Bisque cream, chicken crackling – Pinot Gris Tradition 2007 (HMWS £69.05 for 6) and Pinot Gris Jubilee 1996 en Magnum?
- Fillet of Beef, Oxtail pudding, smoked mash potatoes, confit shallots – Pinot Noir Jubilee 2005 (HMWS £119.13 for 6) and Pinor Noir 1999 en Magnum
- Apple Tarte Tatin, Blue cheese glaze, Pistachio – Gewurztraminer Vendange Tardive 2005 (HMWS £145.16 for 6), Gewurztraminer Grains Nobles 1981 (HMWS £280.92 for 6 from the 1998 vintage)
- Tea and coffee, Home made petit fours